Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Welcome US to the 21st Century

Well, we are finally dial up free!!!!!!!! Today we got high speed internet. It's wonderful. So now I can finally post at will and maybe even update pictures! We also bought a new lawn mower. It's a John Deere Riding mower and Nick is outside enjoying it. We actually have a yard, who knew it was there underneath 3 feet of grass.

So today I am 38 weeks pregnant. I'm getting more miserable by the day. I don't believe my belly can get any bigger, but it just seems to keep growing. We have the nursery ready, the bassinet/play yard is set up in our bedroom. We moved Cadence to the back seat of the van so we can put Kayleigh by Cole. Now all we need is Kayleigh to grace us with her presence. And it couldn't come any quicker. (can you tell I'm tired of being pregnant?) I'm still working though, but friday is my last day. Woohoo. Although I'm hoping to go into labor before then so I don't have to go in on friday.

Hopefully soon I'll be able to post some cute newborn pictures of our newest addition, but until then I'll be uncomfortably pregnant.

3 comments:

Mike and Patti Everett said...

You're driving my John Deere?? I'm so jealous! Tell Kayleigh I said hurry up! Everyone wants to meet her!

Dad

Abigail said...

Dad, You are welcome to drive over and drive the John Deere anytime, I'm sure Nick will share :D

Paige said...

YAY!!! High-speed internet!!

Here's praying you go into labor tonight! :)