Saturday, April 19, 2008

No More Work!

Yeah! Yesterday was my last day at work. I'm now on a three month maternity leave. Hopefully if everthing works out well, I'll be on a permanent leave.

I went to the Dr. on thursday and she said everything looks good, just still not quite ready. I guess she wants to just be comfortable. I'm trying to wait it out because I don't want to be induced with this one. I would really like to know what if feels like to actually go into labor and make Nick rush me to the hospital. Haha. I think he's more ready than I am. He said that if I haven't had Kayleigh by my dr.s appt next thurs he's going to tell her to put me in.

So since we got our new lawn mower Nick has decided to go all out and do lots of yard work. We actually have a decent yard. He mowed, then weedeated and all while I was at work. The kids had a blast being outside with daddy all day long. They were so filthy, but they loved it. Cole got a little used to riding the mower but freaked out when he lost his boot. Cadence just wants daddy to let her drive it all by herself, she thinks she's bigger than she actually is. Our camera battery was dead the other day so I couldn't get any pictures of them riding but I will next time.

2 comments:

Mike and Patti Everett said...

Early retirement - Sweeeet!

Mimi & Pop

Morgan said...

No more work. Must be nice...oh wait, you've got two kids to take care of and another on the way! The work of a mom is never done!