Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Still No Baby

Well, I was hoping that monday we would have a baby, but she was faking. We went to the hospital at 5am with contractions every 5-7 min and then once they started monitoring me they calmed down and then nothing. Pretty much the same thing Cole did to me. I guess they don't really like the hospital. But it was a good thing I didn't have the baby cause my doctor had an emergency and had to go out of town till Wed. I'd really like her to be the one to deliver Kayleigh and She would rather she be there also.

So now I'm just taking it easy. Hanging out and watching cartoons with the kids. Trying to do a little cleaning but don't really have the energy to do much. Nick and I took the kids to the park yesterday and that was fun. We stopped and got sonic for lunch and had a picnic and then let the kids run around the park for about an hour. Then it was naptime.

Today is going to be a lazy day. Nick is at work and also has his Paramedic Written Testing today from 1-3. So I'm not allowed to go into labor during that time, cause he's not allowed to have his phone with him. But I'm not too worried about that. Please Pray that he will pass this part of his test. After this he has one more part that he will have to take and he will finally be done after two years.

Tomorrow I go to a dr. appt. and maybe it'll be time, but I will let everyone know something. Until then , I'm still pregnant. :)

No comments: