Saturday, April 26, 2008

Happy Birth Day!


We would like to welcome to the world our newest addition Kayleigh Anne Bowman.

She came in with a small cry, weighing in at 9 lbs and 9 oz and 21 1/2 inches long.


They put me in the hospital at 6am yesterday and then started the pitocin drip at about 7am. The contractions were tolerable which surprised me. The thing is that my doctor didn't come and check me till almost 5pm. Which at that time I was only dilated about 5 cm. So 8 hours of being induced had brought me 2 cm farther than I was when I went in that morning. So when she checked me she also broke my water. That definitely sped up my labor cause by 6:14pm Kayleigh finally came. I just wish my dr. would have checked me earlier that morning and I wouldn't have had to sit all day long in the labor and delivery room. But that's all right cause she's here now and beautiful!


3 comments:

Mike and Patti Everett said...

Yes she is - BEAUTIFUL!! Welcome Kayleigh! You're joining a wonderful familiy!! Congrats Mom, Dad, Cadence and Cole!

Mimi & Pop

Paige said...

She's gorgeous!!! We can't wait to meet her!!!!!

CONGRATS!

Morgan said...

She's beautiful! We are so glad she's here and we can't wait to meet her in a few weeks!