Sunday, October 29, 2006

...And yet we are still waiting

Well, the contractors are supposed to come out this week and work on our land to build the dirt pad and put in the septic tank. So pray that it doesn't rain so they can get all the work done and we can get our house in.

Nick opened a store to sell his car audio/mobile accessories in Arcadia. He's been building a counter and a sound board for displays and spending time getting it altogether so he can open to the public Nov. 1st.

Cadence has picked up the funniest thing. I always call her baby and she has decided that she will call everyone baby. "here you go baby", "I want juice baby", "thank you baby". It's really funny.

Cole has found his thumb. So now whenever he sits in his bouncer he has his thumb in his mouth. It is so cute. He's also showing signs that he's not far from rolling over.

Well, I believe that's all I have to update for right now.

1 comment:

Paige said...

I hope they come soon! I want to come visit the babies!!!!!

Tell Nick Congrats on the store!! I hope it is successful!!