Wednesday, November 01, 2006

1st Trick or Treat

Isn't She the cutest kitty in the world!

Cadence had a ball going trick or treating for the first time. Although the bag might not have been the best choice since she couldn't figure out how to hold it open for the candy. But she still managed to get a full bag. After about 30 min she kinda got sidetracked and just wanted to wander around the neighborhood and also into the peoples houses. I was glad I went with some friends otherwise I would have had my hands full with her and Cole. He did come but I couldn't find him a costume so he wore a bright orange tigger sleeper. They had fun. Nick had to work so I told him that next year he gets to take them.

1 comment:

Mike and Patti Everett said...

Kitty baby is tooooooooo cute!!!! So did Daddy eat all the candy, or did she get some too?

Mimi & Pop