Monday, September 25, 2006

Baby Milestones

Well, as most of you know Cole has been cooing. And it's so cute. But yesterday Nick actually got him to laugh. I figured it was a little too early since Cadence didn't acutually laugh till after she was three months. But all babies are different. Nick got him to laugh about 4 times and it was so adorable I wish I had gotten it on video. Well, I have exactly one week till I go back to work and I kinda have mixed feelings. On one hand, I'm going to miss being home with both of them and seeing Cole grow. On the other hand I'm kinda going crazy being in such a small place all the time with really nowhere to go except running errands to wal mart and no time just to myself. At least work will be my time, but it's a new position and everybody else who's in that position has been at it for 3 months and I'm gonna hafta catch up. Well, that's about all the excitement going on at the bowman household. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Paige said...

I wish I could see him :(