Friday, September 22, 2006

Back to the doctor

Yesterday we had to take both Cadence and Cole to the doctor. Cole got a cold and the medicine that he got last week wasn't working. We found out he has a sinus infection so he was prescribed an antibiotic and an alergy medicine. Hopefully he doen't turn out like me and get a sinus infection every time the seasons change. He does seem like he's getting better since he got the new meds. As for Cadence, she has had this rash that I figured was from her pullups, but as it turns out she has impetigo. Which I had no clue is a bacterial infection and only antibiotics can cure that. Fun day yesterday. Thank goodness for insurance, I'm so glad that they put prescription coverage on my insurance last year. In the two weeks that Cole hasnt' been to the doctor he gained 1/2 pound. That boy sure knows how to eat. Well, have a great weekend.

No comments: