Friday, July 21, 2006

Trying again

He's so laid back, can't you tell!


So, I had a whole page written earlier this afternoon and I was waiting on these pictures to upload and somehow Cadence figured out how to turn the computer off and it shut down and I lost the whole page. But I was mainly just wanting to put these pictures up cause they are just the cutest.
Yesterday Cadence was just really wanting to hold Cole, so she laid down and I laid him next to her and then ran to get the camera. They are so sweet together. She's such a loving and helpful big sis. Anyways, she is anxiously waiting on Mimi and Pops visit tomorrow, I will definately have pictures of that. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Paige said...

Ahh...Too Cute!

Morgan said...

Very cute indeed!

Morgan said...

BTW, you've been linked to our blog.