Saturday, July 29, 2006

I hate Dial Up




So it's taken me almost a week to even update cause everytime I try to upload pictures the phone rings and I have to answer it, so it kicks me off. Plus with our lovely dial up it takes like 10 min to upload one picture and if I try to upload more than one it takes forever and then times out and nothing gets uploaded. Such a wonderful thing that dial up. But no phone company can seem to be able to get dsl or cable out here in the stix. Maybe one day the can advance to what they claim they are capable of.

Ok, off my soapbox. We took Cole to his first doctors appt this past tuesday. He had gained a pound and grew 3/4 of an inch. Doctor said everything looks good and he's healthy. So YEAH!

Cadence enjoyed Mimi and Pop's visit so much last weekend. She loves her little potato head and buddies, so far we still have all the parts. Wonder how long that will last?

This weekend we are taking our first road trip. Even though it will only be 2 hours one way it's still the first. We are heading to Atlanta, Tx to visit Nick's grandmother. So far Cole is her third great grandbaby and she is just excited for us to be coming.

I wish I had a picture of Nick to post but I don't just yet, after this weekend I will. He had traveled back in time with a look from the 70's. The Fire dept. updated their facial hair rule where the guys can grow their moustache and inch below their lip and also be able to have a soul patch. Well Nick has taken advantage of that, plus his sideburns have gotten long and I'm sure it wouldn't take much to connect them to his moustache. Anyways, he looks goofy, and not to mention it makes him look older(dated). But he likes it and it makes me laugh so I'm not gonna make him shave it. But I will definately get a picture.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Paige said...

A picture is a must!!!!