Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Cadence....and me!

Today is Cadence's 4th birthday. And what an exciting day/ week we have had. She started Pre-k on Friday and loved it. But because she started school she had to get her booster shots, which happened to fall on her birthday. She missed school today and all three had a dr's appt. I never knew she could scream so loud. Actually all three of them had to get shots. Kayleigh got her 4 month vaccines and an antibiotic shot because her ears are still infected. Cole got an antibiotic shot because his ears are still infected. That was not a fun day at the dr's.

After the dr I dropped Cole and Kayleigh off at daycare and Cadence and I headed to the Boardwalk in Bossier City to Build-a-Bear Workshop. She had a blast; she picked out a bunny, helped put stuffing in it, and then picked out two outifits for her bunny to wear. Then we made it a birth certificate. She named the bunny Rabby. Hehe Rabby the Rabbit. She has carried it everywhere today. But I made for a great ending to her birthday.

Last sat was my birthday and Nick gave me the day off. I went shopping and to a movie with a girl friend of mine. It was the best birthday present I could have asked for.

Yesterday(monday) Kayleigh turned 4 months and weighs 13lbs and 14oz. She has been cooing and making spit bubbles and its so cute. She also has figured out how to roll over from her back to her stomach. Yea!

2 comments:

Paige said...

aahhh...Rabby...adorable! Take pics!!! :)

Morgan said...

Cute stories! I hope you two had very happy birthdays!!