Thursday, August 24, 2006

We have locals!

Well, after waiting for what seemed to be forever, our satellite company finally got local channels for our area. After much fighting with the company and the idiots that come to work on it,the second guy that came out actually got it to work and figured out the first guy didn't have a clue what he was doing. So YAY we actually have local channels.

Happy Birthday to me(yesterday)!! Thanks to everyone for wishing me happy birthday. I don't feel like I'm 25 but I guess when I get my car insurance discount it'll help.

I spent most of the day yeseterday at a friends house and we took a couple of pictures of the babies, and after I got the first picture uploaded somehow the website had a problem and I can't get any more uploaded.
But this is Cole at 6 weeks, getting chubbier by the day! Ain't he cute!? He's rolly polly and getting more fun by the day!

1 comment:

Paige said...

I'm saddened to tell you that girls don't get insurance discount :(

Our rates are already lower cause we are such good drivers :)