Friday, August 25, 2006

Best Friends Already

Nick's best friend, Ben and his wife had Riley in May. He's a cute, good baby too. Anyways, I was at their house on my birthday and right before
I left they were actually awake at the same time. Riley has this swing that Cole just loved and slept almost the whole time we were there. Now we just have to get all four boys together and get pictures. Nick's cousin and her husband Zach had Caden in March, and then another friend of Ben and Nick's, Joey and his girlfriend had a boy, Grant, on Aug. 14. We know that we are gonna have our hands full when they get older, but it will sure be fun

alright, so we have an update on the house situation. Yesterday we got a call from the law firm that is checking the title which was the last thing before ordering. And they said there was a tax lien on Nick's dad, so we got that paid today and then went over to Tilleys (which is where we are getting our home from) and made sure all the colors were right and everything was where we wanted and all the extras were correct. So, once the mortgage company faxes them the clear title then he orders our house. Should be no later than Tues and then a week and a half ( which is how long it will take to manufacture the house) we should have the house on the land and then 3-4 days it should be completely set up. YAY finally a time line I can handle and it's realistic! Hey Paige-soon I'll be living the American dream, can I borrow your cat for the 1/2? I'll let you borrow Cadence and Cole for the 2 for a little while ;) Stay tuned for the blog about Cadence's birthday tomorrow, coming soon!

1 comment:

Paige said...

I don't know about borrowing my baby...you lost your last 2 kittys ;)