Friday, February 10, 2012

Update on me!

So I know its been a while since I have posted and I promise to do better. Its 2012, a new year, a new job, a new city, a new me and a new life! I graduated Nursing school in May of 2011 and am so pleased at the career path that I have chosen. I work as a labor and delivery nurse in Shreveport, LA. I have never been so happy at any job in my life. In Aug of 2011 I moved to Shreveport and haven't looked back. I now have my own apartment and struggling to learn how to be single. I also turned 30 in August and while many people dread that number I am embracing it. It's a new decade and a chance to learn and grow and better myself as a person and a mother. This blog will be a chance to showcase my kids and my fun new life as a single mother. It will be a bragboard on my kids and also the fun and trials of starting my new life. Enjoy!!

~Abbey

No comments: