Monday, October 15, 2007

Long time no blog

Sorry for the spaciousness of my blog. I've been really busy lately with work and kids and everything else that just pops up. So for those that don't know it yet I'm pregnant again. I'm due April 29, 2008. So as of today I'm exactly 11 wks and 6 days. I won't find out what sex I'm having till sometime in Dec. If I decide to even find out. Morning sickness is still pretty bad, I have to take medicine just to be able to even eat anything. I keep hoping that one day I'll forget to take the medicine and I'll be fine, but so far I have to take it before 7am or I'm sick all day. Not very fun. Other than that I'm fine. Trying to recover from my kids this past week. I spent the first weekend of Oct. with my mom and my sister and no kids or husband. It was the most relaxing weekend I've had in a long time. It's hard to come home to two noisy very active children after that. But we had a great time in Dallas. We went shopping, had a pedicure and a manicure, I got my hair cut, and we just hung out and visited. It was great.

On Oct 10 both Cadence and Cole got their first haircut. It was fun. They both did really well at first but by the end they were both ready to get down and move around. Who knew my kids could be still for as long as they were? I have pictures but right now they are out in the car and it's raining cats and dogs and I just don't feel like getting wet. So I will have to post them at a later date.

Both kids are doing great. Cadence likes to pretend that she can get the baby out of my belly and hold it and rock it when she says it's crying. It's really cute. Cole still doesn't quite understand it yet but I'm sure he will pretty soon. I just hope he reacts as well as Cadence did when he was born.

Nick's doing really well. He's either up at his shop or at the fire station. His business stays pretty steady up there. We did have someone try to break in a couple of weeks ago. But because of the alarm they ran off. Not much damage was cause, they just cracked the window on his door and knocked over his flower pot on the sidewalk. The robbers were arrested later on that night after breaking into a few more businesses and a house.

Not much else is going on. We are just waiting on the news of my new nephew, hopefully it will be any day now.

1 comment:

Katie said...

congratulations on number 3! I miss you!