Monday, April 16, 2007

What you have all been waiting for!!




PICs of the new house. I know some of y'all have seen the actuall house. But for the underprivelaged I finally have a few pictures to show you. It's really hard to find a time when the whole house is clean so I've only got a few of the rooms, I will post more later. But the pics I have now will give you a good idea of what it looks like.

This is our sitting area next to the living roomThis is our messy study^ So far the only room that constantly stays disorganizedCole's Room all decked out in Firefigter stuff. We still haven't put up all of Nick's nick-nacks but they will all be up hopefully soon. Cadence loves to show off her room.

2 comments:

Paige said...

I've seen it in real life! It's nice!!

Morgan said...

We are so glad to see pics!!! It looks really nice. I am sure you are enjoying it!